Monday, October 21, 2013

Fiction Post

Fiction: I have not really understood the stories that we have read. The story about the interns was very confusing and I felt somewhat lost when I was reading it. I feel that reading these stories are good to learn from for someone like me who has not really had experience in reading fiction or writing fiction. 

I have had little past experience with writing fiction. I had to very little in high school and I don't know where to start. I would like to start to learn how to write fiction. The things that make it fiction and what does not make it fiction. I have really struggled with writing in general and would like to learn more about it all. 


1 comment:

  1. Ok, maybe spend a little more time reading and writing in order to work on reflecting and working through some of the ideas... keep going, keep thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete